Monday, October 18, 2010

Book Review - Eat, Pray, Love

"There's a reason we refer to the" leap of faith "- because the decision of any notion of divinity, a mighty leap from the consent of the rational is unknowable, and I do not care how diligently scholars of every religion tries to share. Check with the stack of books and other written proof, their faith is rational, in fact, is not whether faith was rational, it is not - by definition faith -. "

Eat, Pray, Love Elizabeth tells bits DetailedGilbert's sabbatical from their familiar world to one year of his life in travel and soul searching paid. Gilbert, the author is jumping out of the rules when their marriages end in divorce is decided to leave work and travel in three different countries to come to terms with himself.

Incidentally, these three countries all start with "I" - Italy, India and Indonesia. For four months in each country, Elizabeth tried to learn new things. In Italy she learned the joy of eatingand speak Italian. In India, they themselves become a meditation camp, where he found his own narrow definition of prayer. Finally, Indonesia has sought to strike a balance between the land and the divine.

How many of us could really make? If I can summarize this book in one word, I'd say it's all a matter of faith. And it is not only great faith in a transcendent being, but in my opinion, even more faith in himself against all forms of rationality.

I am foreverlooking for my God, I can trust and depend on. To my disappointment, I have a very passive traveler in this temporary world. So, is the main reason why I am totally taken from the book by Elizabeth Gilbert Eat, Pray, Love. You do not want to wait for all the great and dramatic changes in themselves instead changed their lives by small and rather boring first.

Elizabeth Gilbert has enchanted me with his story very open that I have only heard stories on the other hand feltreading. I loved his honesty as 23 pounds, because all the food in Italy played to their physical sex, not a dead end. Perhaps their only honesty of its strengths is that it has led to a very great change. After all, it all begins with the acceptance of uncertainty and concern.

By the way, Eat Pray Love is now a film. And 'being shown at this year's Julia Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment