Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aldrich Marshall is growing!

As a teenager, Aldrich Marshall has been called a "slow". That was just the beginning. After struggling with the unexpected and disconcerting series of setbacks, including the intense resentment and growing up in a violent family, Aldrich defined his life anew. Thus emerged a safe, productive, ambitious leader and author. Today, its messages are a set of motivational teaching rich enough to evoke and inspire all of humanity. With an arc of revolutionary fervor and zeal,Marshall transformed the way - and how - to see people without rights. With remarkable candor, the author tells for the first time its poignant true life story of overcoming a number of challenges. Has the life of his dreams, created as an entrepreneur, educator and motivational speaker. I recently sat down with him. We discussed his childhood, inspired by his love for others, and, of course, his first book, "The success of Scars."

Fran Briggs: Good morning, Aldrich. Thanksto make time to meet with us today.

Aldrich Marshall: I am pleased to welcome you with, I heard things are so much about you and the wonderful you are doing. Thanks for having me.

FB, you are welcome. Aldrich, one might a bit 'more to share about your background?

AM Growing up as a youth and then as a young man, I could read. Yet, high school diploma with a 2.0 GPa. I entered the military and got kicked for notexceed the qualification test. I watched a lot of domestic violence in my house as a child. And 'affect my ability to function as a normal child in school. I did everything by feel, "you will a beater wife bring you anything to help you go from a dead-end job to another. I am here for you comment on someone's your about you not reality say. Sure enough, I grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, in fact, I had a spoon in the series, you canmy house.

My FB-anticipated book, Behind the success of scars, is scheduled for release in February 2009. Can you give us a quick summary?

AM The book recounts how I grew up in a home with domestic violence, as I have been a slow march, and entered the Air Force because of an aptitude test. I had to find a job in a landfill dirt separating the metal parts for a large company of aircraft tires. The scrapyard is where I learned to read. In the successScars, I say to my moving true story of overcoming a series of challenges to create the life of my dreams of becoming an entrepreneur, educator, and now a motivational speaker. I reveal the secrets of my success and to inspire readers to go and courage to realize their dreams!

FB whose advice is the most benefit from?

AM The only advice and examples that everyone can benefit, is Jesus, that I have received moreout.

FB What were some of the biggest obstacles today are involved in your decision, there will be the leader?

AM I found this decision very easy. As rapporteur, I would witness other children who share the same emotions I did when I went to school and was brought up. I saw these "barriers" as a blessing for helping others.

FB What is your passion and dedication is evident teach others how to succeed. When did you realize that you had the ability toto turn and help others break free in their daily lives?

Am when I speak to children and had experienced a positive change in their lives. Parents all over would come to me and ask me to with their children about issues they are talking through.

Department of mentors who have more, or have had mentors. Have you had a mentor, the great influence on you as a teenager?

AM, the community as a whole has influenced me greatly as a young man. When I noticedit was me that was what most of my problems. That's when I started to seek help. I was not able to read and, like most normal children. There was fear, exposed to greater and enhanced my ability to move forward. Fear is something. . . E 'and damn if under a rock if you leave. Another important person was my uncle Claude. It was very inspirational in my life. My uncle Claude realized that school work and everything was clicking has to offer was not for me. What heTap did was in my strength. He showed me how to work with my hands. There are many more people of great influence on my life. There are simply too many to list.

FB What are the visions we invite you to inspire your mind, to which drive you want?

AM I remember reading something. He said: "To the world you're just one person but to one person you may be in the world." The hands-off approach that people have towards our young people in our community isconducted our children their smiles, losing their luster, and their hope for a future. My inspiration comes when I lost a smile, a light and a hope for the future. This is what drives me.

FB Aldrich, in your book you talk about that you went to work in one piece to the company managing a billion dollar multinational. Can you tell readers how to do it?

AM I did it with tenacity and perseverance. I wanted to create a better life for me and my family and to show othersyoung men, whatever your thoughts, you can reach.

FB is currently project coordinator for the Florida Resource Center for Women and Children. If your role for us?

AM My role as coordinator of the project is to bring economic development back to the communities that most of our urban community that has lost hope for the future. My work also includes promoting, uplifting, motivating and giving each individual attentionthey need and self-esteem needed to be be future leaders and role models.

Many authors FB has a favorite author. Do you have one? If yes, who is, and why?

They are my favorite author is John C. Maxwell, because when I read, the landfill was to learn, the first book I was reading in its entirety, the journey to success by John C. Maxwell. His book has inspired me today. Do not forget, John is a dear friend. It is also athe pastors of my church. I have the pleasure of speaking with him every Sunday the minister arrives.

FB's book, this week, moving more experience, such as writing?

AM Moving more experience I have had my book to write was to know that we will help many people to know that my genre book crosses all cultures, economic status, e.

FB Did you guess your faith or the ability to write book ever? If yes, how did youto overcome it?

AM Yes, I have my faith in a book to write in retrospect, because my background is not capable of reading as a child and totally hate school. He wrote a book about the different challenges made. But these challenges are the three things I quickly passed the "3 D's of Life." You are destiny. Dedication. And unity.

FB What makes you happiest?

Are what makes me happy is when I'm with my family, andseem happy.

FB What advice do you have for the aspiring writer?

AM My advice to emerging and aspiring writer is that if you have a dream, an author - or speaker, and motivator - or your fears Let you prevent someone from accomplishing your dreams. You (your dreams) there for adoption.

FB What's next for Aldrich Marshall?

I AM going to take my world message. I want to help inspire and motivate, anddeliver the message that whatever you set your mind to. I was a boy growing up, that domestic violence and witness said that he would never anywhere. I was bombarded by all sorts of negativity and not read. Yet, I closed with a 2.0 GPa. If I can achieve my dreams, then the next person can realize their dreams.

FB Thank you, Mr. Marshall Aldrich. It 'was an absolute honor and pleasure to speak with you today. I thinkonly the best for you in all your endeavors.

AM Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment