Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Value beyond sport

Would not it be wonderful role models out there in community sports, fills the newspapers and television news with their positive stories of exploits. Imagine all the high-profile athletes inspire the next generation of athletes and the community, more people to be themselves. Unfortunately, this is not often the case with the media jump on any bad boy image or social behavior of an athlete.

Zig Ziglar says "Ability can come, but takeCharacter to keep you there. "I think it takes a combination of desire for a true champion to understand and live by the values of the samples. The values are the important things for someone.

How many times have you heard or used the excuse - 'It is like I am! " This was a regular, a top-class players used to justify his behavior off the field when he was constantly on-the limits of his team. Despite requests to mitigate his behavior continued to bespeak frankly and with his mind because "this is how I am!" I believe that teamwork is not as high as values in its glory, or perhaps a character expression.

In reality there should be ours, as we retreat now. It is not fantastic news! If the way you are not serving, your team and the result you get when you can take action to make changes. Create a new one.

Our unconscious mind is a wonderful thing and flexible, and when we are aware of thoughts,Limit values and behaviors that even we can go on them to change. We should be better than a set of values and the results we want as we want to achieve.

When I looked at the values in the context of my career I had considered financial reward is very low. I still work hard to be responsible, team focused to make a difference for others, and contentment. No wonder it is not always financially and was the point I was in a work environment where peoplewere dedicated to help and contribute more than well paid for it.

With coaching and training company aimed at thinking, I went out with a new set of values in the "Making a Difference" and financial reward could sit comfortably side by side. In the past I thought I would sacrifice my own well-being for the welfare of others. What I discovered is that not only compatible, they are really connected. What better way to make a difference, as itsabundant financially able to give my time and money for others.

I looked in the values of the world most famous and most popular champions. From reading biographies of Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, Roger Federer, Greg Norman and Tiger Woods, to name a few, I found that all share common values: integrity, responsibility and family. I believe that these values a strong foundation for a successful model for future athletes and asuccessful post-sports career.

To find out what are the values that best served, watching others have created success for themselves and discover what they value. Perhaps there is someone in your area, or maybe someone will be publicized in the media. Can you guess what they would consider important in their life, or read the biography. Find out what other tick so you and your own life to add value to create a similar success.

No comments:

Post a Comment