Thursday, July 29, 2010

Being rich does not like everything that should be Cracked

Let's face it. We have all dreamed of what would be if we were absolutely rich. I mean, worth millions. I used to have about the lifestyle of the rich and think seriously thinking, 'How unattainable. And how fantastic to be unimaginable amounts of money in your account at our disposal. " Until I read "Losing my virginity by Richard Branson. (Owns Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Mobile and links to tons of other companies in the Virgin label.) This was the beginningMy new hobby: Reading biographies of Business ... But I digress.

For many years, Mr. Branson, a billionaire in debt. In fact, many people often speak with an overdraft of a few thousand dollars or one or a few hundred pounds. Richard had an overdraft of 30 million! Not only that, the banks have continued to bother him and asked to return the money soon. Do not know about you, but I remember receiving letters from this arrogant by banks, it reminds me (I forgot)That and I discovered that I wanted to pay a ridiculous fee for excessive and PS are going to put this letter into consideration. Incredible. But Richard things on their head (by selling some of its businesses) pay the money back and banks continued to build his empire.

But the point is that a millionaire is not really all that is set to be broken. They still lack the basic management skills that everyone needs money. Millionaire orno.

No comments:

Post a Comment