Saturday, July 10, 2010

Promises I made to my mother Sam Haskell - a book review

A memoir of heart by Sam Haskell, promises that my mother is a compelling essay on dreams and make them a reality, values and love of mother and child. It 'full of values and experience that is almost a parable. It's full of information about an ordinary guy, history and journey through childhood, but you know, during the entire trip, that everything, every element is a symbol of something much more important.

The chapters of the book are divided into various promises SamHaskell has done with his mother and his passion, follow these values, despite the blatant hypocrisy of life in Hollywood, which saw him. What I like about the book Sam Haskell honesty, integrity, sincerity of the promises and his strong faith to those who made it successful, and a man of integrity.

The document also contains anecdotes and wonderful stories about his mother and what she taught him. This is a beautiful book that tells us that, despite the dirty, often misleadingWorld, people are Hollywood leading man can still make a difference, instilling in him what his mother taught him and use those values as a means to success and the respect of people.

There is probably more people to recognize that differ only respect that you are as a person, not because of your status, career or results. It 'refreshing, with an increase in man above all, but with the promise he made to see his mother.

I can not praise this bookenough, not because there are a lot of levels about the book is just so expected. But I suggest to my mother that I made any promises from Sam Haskell, giving you the same way to make your dreams can feel like he made me feel to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment