Friday, November 5, 2010

The Time of My Life by Patrick Swayze, Lisa Niemi

"The Time of My Life" by Patrick Swayze and his wife Lisa Niemi is a stimulating and entertaining book about Patrick Swayze, Lisa Niemi hard journey times and good times until his final heroic battle against cancer. The great love he had for each of the two other shines through and is very sad that can not go to see this book on the shelf and know the impact on many who read.

Many people know that Lisa met Patrick when he was 19 and thathe was 15 and attending dance classes with her mother, Patsy Swayze, a dance studio. They married a few years later and they were all right until his death. It 'been a great marriage, but surely not without trials and tribulations. Injury, alcoholism, insecurity, anger, and ask who was afflicted Swayze as soon as the demons attack us all. It 'been nice to see that life is not a bed of roses Swayze, although sometimes safe, it seemed thatPublish.

Of course, people who are interested in more interested because Swayze enjoyed his films. It could be a "Ghost" and "Dirty Dancing" fans to be, or rather his macho action movies like "Road House" and "Next of Kin." No matter, discuss it all in this book and discover things you probably did not know the realization of his films.

While reading the last pages is difficult because we do not have many days after the letter hecommitted so many wonderful days together with Lisa, he could have. But I'm glad you made it so, and adds nothing to his death. We know that he's gone, but I think in the end he fought and lived and loved, especially, loved the person who shared his life and that was good or bad. Patrick Swayze, Lisa Niemi have my full respect and consider them role models, as we endure and stay together, and howcontinue to love even when others might have thrown in the towel.

For fans of Patrick Swayze, this book is a must. It has some great pictures and funny stories and communicate honestly the life of one of the most famous stars of Hollywood and shows his love for Niemi, who said something like, "You are my wife, my lover, my friend and my wife kept. I 'I loved you forever, I love you now and will always love you. "I wish more would be forever, but I'm grateful that they were ablefill this book as the last act of his career. Thank you Patrick and Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment